20 June 2011

Stork by Wendy Delsol

Hello everyone! I know it's been an eternity since I last talked to you all. I've been slacking. Anyway, I just finished a REALLY great book called Stork by Wendy Delsol.

From Barnes&Noble.com:

Moving from LA to nowhere Minnesota, sixteen-year-old Katla Leblanc expected the local fashion scene to be frozen in time. What she didn’t expect was induction into the Icelandic Stork Society, an ancient order of women charged with a unique mystical duty. Not only is Katla the youngest member, but Hulda, the society’s omen-guided leader, immediately bestows the coveted Second Chair on her — a decision that ruffles a few feathers. . . 
Things would be looking up if it weren’t for editor in chief Jack. Even though they argue every time they meet, Katla is inexplicably drawn to him. Juggling her home life, school, and Stork duties, will Katla be able to unravel the mystery surrounding Jack? More importantly, will she find a dress in time for Homecoming?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to admit, when  I first picked this book up, I wasn't sure what I would think.  I liked the blurb and the cover was pretty cool too. Then I started reading and fell in love. The only bad thing about the book is sequel doesn't come out until October and  I really want to read it now!


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...