So I found a pleasant surprise in my email this afternoon. Trusty gmail told me I had a new comment to approve and the comment came from Cheree at Justified Lunacy. She simply replied to a Challenge I had joined and wrote " I left something for you at my blog." So of my curiosity was peaked and I found this:
I was definitly surprised and very excited. This is the very first award I have received and I still can't believe it! The rules of the award are simple,
1. Thank and Link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact the bloggers about the award
Well, I'm not going to do 15 bloggers, because a lot of the people I follow I have been following for years and I'm sure they have received this particular award before. So, I have found 5 blogs that I have recently started following to pass this award to. However, I reserve the ability to come back at a later date and add more as I find them. :O)
7 Things about Me: This is actually harder than it should be. . .
1. I played Clarinet in my University Band
2. I have had a purple dream catcher in my window since I was a baby. My mom made it for me. I actually have a hard time sleeping if the dream catcher is not with me.
3. I did not get my official drivers license until I was OUT of college. (I just didn't care to drive)
4. My cousins made me audition for American Idol through a contest at a local car dealership. I did not advanace in that competition and chickened out of going to the Miami audition.
5. My favorite book of all time is The Velveteen Rabbit
6. I firmly believe Canoes are evil, straight from Satan. There is a TERRIFYING story with that one.
7. I am addicted to music-- especially Broadway. I secretly would love to be on Broadway. . .
Now that I have narrowed my field down to my 5, I will go ahead and let them know. Thanks again to Cheree for giving me my first blog award. I am honored and amazed that she likes my blog! Happy 2011 everyone.
I love to hear from you guys! Any authors or publishers who would like me to read and reveiw your book, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please take a moment to look over my review policy.