04 October 2011
Hello all! I was trying to think of something to do and came across this meme from the ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is:
Top Ten Book Endings That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open
Here is my list:
10. Boy Toy by Barry Lyga
9. Unwind by Neal Shusterman-- this book actually gave me nightmares. I was way too freaked out!
8. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling-- by the time the "DEATH" occurs in this book, I'm still too angry about that persons behavior from book 5.
7. Extraordinary: a Novel by Nancy Werlin
6. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. The ending seemed a bit anti-climatic to me.
5. The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling-- this book just ticked me off! I hated Umbridge and the death made me furious.
3. Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson-- the ending devistated me and I had to wait YEARS for the sequel.
2. Stork by Wendy Delsol-- the ending made me really want the sequel right away-- IT COMES OUT TUESDAY!!!
1. Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher-- Reason number 13 was HORRIBLE. Well, really all of the reasons were awful, but number 13 could have been prevented. . .