03 March 2011

Teen Tech Week is approaching. . .

As you may know, Teen Tech week is almost here! This will be my first year working on Teen Tech and I'm wicked nervous. Now, I am not a Ludite by any means, but I can't help but wonder at the amazing skills teens have with technology. I'm supposed to be showing them how to use Windows Movie Maker, but when my Windows 7 laptop is not compatible with the Windows XP Pro at work. . . I can't get much done at home and since I don't have a computer at work except for when I'm on desk . . . it causes some undo stress.

However, I am trucking through and am fully ready for the Teens to show me the wicked cool stuff I'm missing with technology.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm also going to be using Windows Movie Maker to show teens how to make book trailers. I think it's probably the easiest program to use and it's great that teens can then post their trailers onto Facebook. Good luck with Teen Tech Week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...